Dec 5, 2011

My latest...

A few weeks ago I visited my mother (she lives 2 hours away) and as usual I leave with with a bunch of lovely things. This time I am a proud new owner of a Gucci Messenger! I have a Gucci messenger in a larger and different model which I absolutely love....and it shows! It is so worn I'm afraid it will fall of my shoulder :)
For some reason she never broke it in so now it's mine!
She also gave me the black leather "cowboy" boots. They were bought in Paris but showed to be too big for her, so yes! thank you....they now are the newcomers in my closet!

Other new favorites are 2 pairs of Ecco boots. I know! Ecco! How embarrassing! But for the past few years that have actually had a few really nice pairs worth buying. The tall suede boot is so pretty (it almost tingles inside) and the heel is one of my absolute favorites. I don't know what it is but I just love the heel. The outer sole is also worth mentioning. It's kind of rubbery so it grips really really well. I usually never wear heels because they are so slippery but these have a good thug :) I also found a pair on sale with just a lower heel.
I also love that they have a shinier toe :)

Have a happy Monday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...