Sep 24, 2011

What a beautiful day!


This morning I had to get up super early because someone was coming to purchase my newly purchased :) cabinet... It's ok to feel sorry for me because I have a disease called "can't make up my mind - not even under threat". It is something that has come with age and I am not very happy about it....When the alarm went off it felt like I had just fallen asleep. Hate that feeling! Well, he bought my cabinet so that's a yay!

We have had the best weather here today...crisp blue skies, so we just had to go to the forest, picking chanterelles. Let's just say that we were not the only ones with that genius idea :) Well, we found heaps and heaps. Now we just have to clean and dry those little beauties. The goal is to have 10 liters of dry chanterelles before the first frost! I think that will last us through the winter?

On another note! Don't you have days when your body just screams for vitamins?
This was such a day! Went into the store and came out with fruit that could last a lifetime it felt :) Let's bring out the juicer!

How was your day?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...