Love new, fun and cool ideas for old problems :)
1. Make a custom frame for your flatscreen tv and make it into art.
2. Buy pretty vintage plates and bowls for your jewelry and accessories.
3. Fill a vase with water, flowers AND some sparkly sequins for a stylish look.
4. Take your bathmat to the next level and make a moss mat.
5. Hide those ugly office machines in your drawers :)
6. Grow your own herbs and vegetables in old vintage crates.
7. Spice up and old lamp cord with some graphic shapes.
8. Greet your guests with some fun and unexpected lawn patterns.
What is your best idea or solution?