Mar 2, 2013

Questions & Answers

A blog reader asked me for advice on how to display her African masks and how to best use photo or art shelves. Without knowing what her space looks like, here are some really nice choices for great displays.

For African masks, I would also hang them together in a group on one chosen wall. The could also hang next to each other, either horizontally or vertically. I would also add some point lighting to highlight the art.





For the shelves I also thinks it's more striking to have them together on a separate wall. I would buy several shelves and fill them with art, photographs, books, candles, plants etc.





1 comment:

  1. I loved pairing the grasscloth wallpaper with the masks.. its really adding to the drama..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...