Jan 19, 2012

Product Junkie....Dr. Hauschka!


I really am a bronzer junkie since I am paler than most!
I love the color of my cheap Isadora bronzing powder but it tends to irritate my face a little bit.
I bought Dr Hauschka's powder a while back and tried it once and decided I didn't like it....until a week ago when I decided to give it another try. I LOVE it! It only comes in one shade which is a bit disappointing but it feels absolutely fabulous on my skin. 
It is a light shade but you can build up a good tan without it looking cakey! 
It has no shimmer, which I want!
It feels like air on your skin!
It doesn't irritate my dry, uber sensitive skin the slightest!
It doesn't accentuate any dry flakes and it looks dewy and fresh all day long!

I use it with my bronzer brush and you can read more about the product here.

I rate it 4/5!
It would get 5/5 if they would have more colors to chose from...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...