Nov 29, 2011

Product Junkie....Moroccan Oil!


I just had to share my my latest discovery!
100% Pure Moroccan Argan Oil!
Most of us know how good this oil is for the hair (usually mixed with silicones and other bad stuff) but did we know how good it is for the face?
This is the best moisturizer I have EVER used! Previously I used a drop of Jojoba oil under my regular moisturizer but it is kind of oily and takes time to sink in but this little gem is so much better. Since I started to use it I haven't had any stubborn little dry flakes on my nose, my face feels soft and my pores have never been happier.
It also calms my face in a whole new way.
My complexion is as even as it can be...no more blotchy face :) and I can even walk outside without makeup since starting using this oil.

I rate this 5/5 and I will probably never stop using it!





4 comments:

  1. I'm sold!! I'm searching for it now so I can try it, it sounds amazing!
    J
    josieinthehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can I buy this product?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this one on Ebay, but I'm sure any pure argan oil will do! Love, love, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Låter super, min hy är snustorr nu i torra vinterkylan! Använder serum under dagkrämen, men detta låter mycket bättre, ska jag prova! Hittade ekologisk arganoolja som säljs på "hälsokost" ställen bl.a, 30ml för 69kr! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...