Sep 27, 2011

Product Junkie....Kerastase!



I have tried and used a lot of Kerastase products over the years.
This time I tried these three for my fine, colored and curly hair.

Kerastase Chroma Sensitive Laque
This is a fixing hairspray for demanding colors, with anti-aggression defence.
Long-lasting hold.
Ultra fine diffusion without build-up.
Residue free.
Respects hair color, reveals shine.

I am looking for a hairspray that is not too drying, doesn't itch my scalp or leave residue behind. This is a very light hold hairspray...maybe a little too light for me. I also think it is the culprit that makes me itch unfortunately so my search continues...
Therefore I can only give this 3/5 and I will not repurchase.


Kerastase Nectar Thermique
Thermo-care treatment for dry to very dry hair (leave-in).
The fibre is supple and shiny.
Hair is smooth and soft.
Hair is nourished.

I like this product. It makes my hair incredible soft after straightening but it's really difficult to know if it actually protects the hair in the long run. I will compare this to the new macadamia/argan oil I have ordered to see which one is the best for me. But until then, I give this 5/5 and will probably purchase it again.

Kerastase Noctogenist Voile Nuit
This is an overnight revitalizing treatment.
Renewing effect for dull, tired-looking hair.

This smells really good! It doesn't weight my hair down or makes it greasy. I spray it on before going to bed and wakes up with super soft hair that smells really good! Another plus is that it doesn't make me break out.
I rate this 4/5 and will continue to use.

Do you know any miracle products that I should try?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...