Sep 14, 2011

Breakfast, Exercise & Sleeping in...


I normally love autumn but so far I have been soooo tired :(
I heard the alarm this morning but pretended I didn't, hoping that my boyfriend would sleep through it so we didn't have to go to the gym. Legs were on the schedule and lately I hate exercising my legs - it's heavy and it's painful!
It is also my 3rd day of quitting cigarettes again, and for those who knows what that mean....it is not pretty :) I feel grumpy, tired and ugly...
When we got home I really felt for a hearty breakfast (skipping fasting as I normally do) so I made these ham and egg cups along with a side salad.

Easy, delicious and somewhat healthy! All you need is a muffin pan, eggs, ham, cheese or whatever you like. Put it in the oven at 225 degrees (celsius)...time depending on how you like your eggs.

Next time I will try to make mini lasagnas....yummy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...