Aug 15, 2011

Around my House....


I have continued updating our kitchen, hoping that one day it will look exactly the way I want it to look :)
This week we bought new dinner plates (yes! from Ikea) and I really like them considering how cheap they are. I think they add softness to our rather "hard" kitchen lines....
I also bought new cutlery from an online auctioneer today. Yay! I am their best customer and my own worse enemy since I always bid higher than I want, but I just get carried away!. Old silver romantic cutlery....love them! We will use them for both fancy dinner parties as well as our not so formal everyday dinners.

What do you have at home?
Do you opt for the cheaper version or do you collect gorgeous, rather expensive plates?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...