Aug 5, 2013

Product Junkie....ghd air!


I'm in heaven!!!
I just bought a new hairdryer because my old one sounded funny and 
I really didn't trust it anymore.
I checked all over the place for reviews and finally decided on an ghd air. I have used their styler for as long as I can remember and I have never been disappointed. 
It's pricey but definitely worth it.
I bought mine at HQHair because they are A LOT cheaper than here in Sweden.

Well, lets just say I was blown away.....it is that good!!!
The long cord, the power is unbelievable and the settings are just perfect. 
Three heat settings and three speeds as well as a cool air button. 
My hair hardly needed the styler afterwards.
Just perfect!

I rate this 5/5!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...