Apr 13, 2013

Product Junkie....Lumene


I just bought the Lumene CC color correcting cream in the shade medium.
I rave their BB cream but unfortunately it broke med out with eczema. The glow you got was unbeatable. 
I was hoping this would have similar properties without the eczema ;)

It's really light and you can't really feel it on your skin, but it still has good coverage. It's more matte and the shades are quite light. I'm fair as fair can be and the medium is almost too light on me.
It doesn't break me out with either acne or eczema which is excellent. 
I do like this little tube a lot, but I just wished it would be more dewy rather than matte.

Therefore I rate this 4/5!

Maybe you can recommend a good CC cream?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...