Feb 13, 2013

Product Junkie....mufe


Today I will share a quick review of the Makeup Forever Aqua Liner.

Here is what they say:
Aqua liner is a high precision waterproof liquid eyeliner. Rich in pigments and polymers, its formula guarantees intense color and an outstanding waterproof result. Its ergonomic applicator lets you easily aplly an ultra precise line to create an eyeliner makeup look. Aqua liner is available in a wide range of vibrant shades with matte, iridescent and diamond finishes. Easily removed with waterproof makeup remover.

Here is what I think:
I absolutely love this eyeliner!
It's definitely waterproof (even for my runny eyes).
Beautiful colors and have have this in 3 shades; 7, 14 & 15.
Super easy to remove. I never use remover and just washes my face with water and Jane Iredale's magic mitt.
Doesn't irritate my super sensitive eyes.
Staying power...well it stays put until you remove it.
Love the tip as it doesn't fray and it's very easy to use.

Love, love, love and rate this little gem 5/5!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...