Feb 21, 2013

My new best friend!


I looove this new lip glow from Dior!
Unfortunately I don't have my camera right now so you just have to trust me that it is gorgeous....or google some images or even better go and try it out for yourself :)
It's a lip balm with sheer color that adjusts itself to your body.

This is what they say over at Sephora:
A sheer balm that enhances your natural lip color while moisturizing and protecting the skin.
What it does:
Awaken and enhance the natural beauty of your lips with this unique balm that promises the perfect pout. Formulated with color reviver technology, this silky lipstick reacts with the chemistry of your lips to create a special shade that will last all day. The addition of SPF 10 will keep you protected, while hydrating mango butter and loofah extract nourish for beautiful, luscious lips.

I rate this little gem 4.5/5
Happy face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...