Dec 21, 2012

Product Junkie

I recently went a little nuts over at Make Up For Ever :)
I bought these paint pots, called MUFE Aqua Cream, in the colors 
13 Warm Beige and 15 Taupe.
Love, love, love the taupe color! The other one not so much :( The warm beige color looks bad on me for some reason. I also apply it with their 5N brush but can easily be applied with your fingers or any other brush.
They are waterproof and does not crease.....No, I REALLY mean it!
I definitely rate this 5/5!!

This is what they say:
Aqua Cream
Waterproof cream color

The Aqua cream is an ultra-pigmented, long-lasting waterproof cream. Highly concentrated in mother-of-pearl pigments, it provides an immediate color intensity with a luminous finish.
Its long-lasting formula will not crease or smudge under the most extreme conditions.
Find out more here....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...