May 17, 2012

Summer feet.....



I just have to share a homemade recipe for perfect summer feet!
Well, all winter I really have neglected my toes and never thought I would get them summer ready (that's how bad they were). I have searched for years after the perfect foot balm/cream but pretty much all of them are mediocre at best. I decided to take on an experiment and make my own! I don't have a proper recipe written down because who knew it was going to be the BEST ever foot treatment?

I used lanolin!
This is the base of the cream so the amount is dependent on how much you would like to do.

I used glycerol!
Maybe I used 1 part glycerol to 2 parts lanolin.

I used vitamin E mixed in almond oil!
I poured some in and stirred. Added some more until I like the consistency.

I also added a bit of extra oil!
I think I used Jojoba, but think Macadamia or any other good oil will work just fine.

I applied it after the morning shower and that is it. I think it just took a week until my feet were completely healed and super soft. I don't even have to apply daily now.....
You just have to try this recipe if you have problems with your feet!!!
I will never pay money for a foot cream again!


The Callus eliminator is another excellent product to help you on the way if your feet are really bad. Works wonders on the cuticles as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...