Mar 20, 2012

Product Junkie....Dr. Hauschka!


My skin background...
Mature, dry, wrinkles, eczema flares on eyelids/forehead/cheeks, perioral dermatitis flares around mouth. Extremely difficult to find skincare products and makeup 
that my face tolerate.
When my face reacts, it feels tight and itchy, my eyes stings and my face turns blotchy. The next day I have eczema patches on my cheeks and my eyelids are stiff, 
thickened and dry (scaly).
So, recently I have been on a mission to find products that really work for me!


Years back I got a few samples from Dr. Hauschka and found them greasy and terrible. But for some strange reason I decided to try something again. I decided on the Translucent make-up in shade 01. I thought that eco makeup made your face oily, blotchy and oxidized but was I wrong! I really love this little tube! It goes on smooth and when dried it feels like nothing is on my face. It is not full coverage but enough to even out your complexion. It feels really comfortable on, does not make me itch or break me out, either in acne or eczema.

This is what they say:
  • Dr.Hauschka's Translucent Make-up 02 for medium toned complexions gives natural coverage and a smooth look, evening skin tones without disturbing skin function
  • This light formula evens out the complexion and helps maintain healthy moisture to leave a dewy, flawless look. Goes on smoothly and stays in place all day. Gentle enough for all skin conditions. Anthyllis, carrot and witch hazel extracts calm, nurture and tone, while avocado and jojoba oils join rose wax to moisturize and protect.
  • Offers natural coverage and flawless skin all day.
  • Evens the complexion
  • Soothing and protective properties
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Carrot (Daucus Carota) Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Nut Oil, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Glycerin, Marsh Mallow (Althaea Officinalis) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract, Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Rose (Rosa Gallica) Wax, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Fragrance/Parfum (essential oil), Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Farnesol, Bentonite, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...